Bhutan has four seasons and spring and autumn seasons are often preferred for traveling within the country. However, the winter season in Bhutan has its own charm.
Jambayang Bhutan Travel Service professionals have listed the dates of events occurring in the country in the months of December, January and February below, to be used as reference when planning your trip. We understand the busy schedules of our customers and work with them to design their custom itinerary. To design your 15 day trip, we suggest, you select the dates of travel first (corresponding with the events you wish to experience) and leave the rest to us!
Events in December
6th – 8th = Gelephu Tsechu
7th – 10th = Lhuntshe Tsechu
7th – 9th = Dungkar Tsechu
7th – 9th = Samtse Tsechu
8th – 10th = Trongsa Tsechu
8th – 9th = Tang Namkha Rabney
10th- 12th = Samdrup Jongkhar Tsechu
11th – 14th = Kangso Tsechu
11th – 13th = Dremetse Tsechu
12th – 16th = Chojam Rabney Festival
12th – 14th = Nabji Tsechu
12th – 14th = Korphu Tsechu
13th – 15th = Nalakhar Tsechu – held in Nga Lhakhang in Choekhor, Bumthang
13th= Dochula Druk Wangyel Festival
19th= Dagana Tsechu
24th – 29th = Pangkhar Choepa
Events in January
16th – 18th = Domkhar Tsechu
Events in February
12th – 14th = Lhamoizingkha Tsechu
14th – 16th = Punakha Drubchen
15th – 17th = Trashiyangtse Tsechu
17th – 19th = Punakha Tsechu
21st- 25th = Tangsibi Mani Festival
22nd= Chorten Kora Festival
22nd= Tharpaling Thongdrol
23rd- 25th = Buli Mani
23rd= Nomad Festival
WE WANT YOU TO KNOW:
YOUR TRIP COST INCLUDES:
- Tours specified in the itinerary.
- Accommodation in 3 star Govt. approved hotels on twin sharing basis (4 & 5 star will cost extra but can be arranged upon request).
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner), Tea and Snacks, Mineral water.
- Comfortable transportation with driver within Bhutan.
- Trekking equipment like best sleeping tents, dining tents, kitchen tents, toilet tents, mattresses, and sheets.
- Services of fluent English speaking guides.
- Trekking cooks and trek assistant.
- Supply of pack animals.
- Museum and monument fees.
Price does not include:
- Internal flights
- Travel insurance.
- Rescue operations by helicopter.
- Transfer and services outside of Bhutan.
- Wire transfer fee for transferring tour payment from your bank to Bhutan.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Drinks and Tipping.
- Hotel laundry.
To book your Bhutan Winter Season package, send us an email at Jambayangtours@gmail.com
We have also put together additional information on visa requirements, which can be found on our Visa Info page. On our website, you will also find additional information for your upcoming travel, which can be easily accessed by clicking on the following links: