Bhutan has four seasons and spring and autumn seasons are often preferred for traveling within the country. The spring season in Bhutan brings with it clear skies, beautiful array of bright flowers, lush green valleys, and blooming rhododendrons sprinkled all over our mysterious mountains.
Jambayang Bhutan Travel Service professionals have listed the dates of events occurring in the country in the months of March, April and May below, to be used as reference when planning your trip. We understand the busy schedules of our customers and work with them to design their custom itinerary. To design your 7 day trip, we suggest, you select the dates of travel first (corresponding with the events you wish to experience) and leave the rest to us!
Events in March
5th: Bhutan International Marathon
9th: Chorten Kora Festival
14th – 17th = Gasa Tsechu
15th – 19th = Tsirang Tsechu
16th – 18th = Talo Tsechu & Zhemgang Tsechu
17th – 18th = Gomphu Kora Festival
19th – 23rd = Paro Tsechu
29th = Peling Tsechu
Events in April
13th – 16th = Yongpula Tsechu
16th – 18th = Domkhar Tsechu
18th – 23rd = Ura Yakchoe
18th – 20= Rhododendron Festival
Events in May
22nd – 25th = Royal Bhutan Flower Exhibition
26th – 27th = Pedselling Kuchod
TRIP COST INCLUDES:
- Tours specified in the itinerary.
- Accommodation in 3 star Govt. approved hotels on twin sharing basis (4 & 5 star will cost extra but can be arranged upon request).
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner), Tea and Snacks, Mineral water.
- Comfortable transportation with driver within Bhutan.
- Trekking equipment like best sleeping tents, dining tents, kitchen tents, toilet tents, mattresses, and sheets.
- Services of fluent English speaking guides.
- Trekking cooks and trek assistant.
- Supply of pack animals.
- Museum and monument fees.
Price does not include:
- Internal flights
- Travel insurance.
- Rescue operations by helicopter.
- Transfer and services outside of Bhutan.
- Wire transfer fee for transferring tour payment from your bank to Bhutan.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Drinks and Tipping.
- Hotel laundry.
To book your Bhutan Spring Season package, send us an email at Jambayangtours@gmail.com
We have also put together additional information on visa requirements, which can be found on our Visa Info page. On our website, you will also find additional information relevant to your upcoming Bhutan travel, which can be easily accessed by clicking on the following links:
Rest assured, Jambayang Bhutan Travel Service is here to answer all your queries & to provide you with an enriching experience. We want to make your Bhutan trip a memorable one.