Bhutan has four seasons and the summer months in Bhutan experiences a moderate monsoon season and temperatures that can warm up to 27 – 29 °C. During summer months, we recommend botanical and birding tours to our guests which can be combined with any of the corresponding events below.
Jambayang Bhutan Travel Service professionals have listed the dates of events occurring in the country in the months of June and July below, to be used as reference when planning your trip. We understand the busy schedules of our customers and work with them to design their custom itinerary. To design your 15 day trip, we suggest, you select the dates of travel first (corresponding with the events you wish to experience) and leave the rest to us!
Events in June
12th – 16th = Sakteng Festival – Trashigang dzongkhang – altitude 3000 m.
12th – 15th = Nimalung Festival – Chumey, Bumthang
14th – 16th = Yongpu/Kholong Tshechu – around 400 years old – kanglung, Trashigang
15th = Kurjey Tsechu @ Kurjey Temple – Chokor valley, Bumthang
22 nd- 24 = Trelda Tsechu – Drametse, Mongar
Events in July
5th – 6th = Haa Summer Festival
TRIP COST INCLUDES:
- Tours specified in the itinerary.
- Accommodation in 3 star Govt. approved hotels on twin sharing basis (4 & 5 star will cost extra but can be arranged upon request).
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner), Tea and Snacks, Mineral water.
- Comfortable transportation with driver within Bhutan.
- Trekking equipment like best sleeping tents, dining tents, kitchen tents, toilet tents, mattresses, and sheets.
- Services of fluent English speaking guides.
- Trekking cooks and trek assistant.
- Supply of pack animals.
- Museum and monument fees.
Price does not include:
- Internal flights
- Travel insurance.
- Rescue operations by helicopter.
- Transfer and services outside of Bhutan.
- Wire transfer fee for transferring tour payment from your bank to Bhutan.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Drinks and Tipping.
- Hotel laundry.
For more information, connect with our tour specialists at JambayangTours@gmail.com.