WEST to EAST BHUTAN TOUR
THIMPHU – CAPITAL OF BHUTAN- PLACES TO SEE!
- Bhutan’s Institute of Traditional Medicine- established in 1978, Bhutanese traditional herbal medicine.
- Bhutan Youth Development Fund’s Simply Bhutan – dress up in Bhutanese national attire!
- Folk Heritage Museum
- Buddha Dordenma Statue – (50 m tall and filled with 125,000 smaller statues)
- Dechenphodrang Monastic School
- Jungshi Handmade Paper Factory – see how Bhutanese traditional paper is made!
- Motithang Zoo – meet the Takin- the national animal of Bhutan!
- National Library – established in 1967.
- National Institute of Zorig Chusum – School for Bhutan’s 13 traditional arts.
- National Textile Museum
- National Memorial Chorten – built as a memorial to the Third King of Bhutan.
- Royal Botanical Garden
- Trashichhoe Dzong (Fortress).
- Voluntary Artists Studio (V.A.S.T.)- browse through the collection of local Bhutanese artists!
- Wangditse Goemba (a 30 minute hike with a beautiful view of the capital).
- Zangtopelri Lhakhang (temple)
- Zilukha Nunnery
PARO – LOCATION OF THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT- PLACES TO SEE!
- Drugyel Dzong
- Druk Home Museum
- Dumtse Lhakhang
- Kyichu Lhakhang
- Paro Dzong (fortress)
- National Museum – Paro Ta Dzong
- Takstang Monastery
This tour also includes visits to two Bhutanese Festivals!
- June 14th =Nimalung Festival – Chumey, Bumthang
- June 15th = Kurjey Tsechu – Chokor valley, Bumthang
TRIP COST INCLUDES:
- Tours specified in the itinerary.
- Accommodation in 3 star Govt. approved hotels on twin sharing basis (4 & 5 star will cost extra but can be arranged upon request).
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner), Tea and Snacks, Mineral water.
- Comfortable transportation with driver within Bhutan.
- Trekking equipment like best sleeping tents, dining tents, kitchen tents, toilet tents, mattresses, and sheets.
- Services of fluent English speaking guides.
- Trekking cooks and trek assistant.
- Supply of pack animals.
- Museum and monument fees.
Price does not include:
- Internal flights
- Travel insurance.
- Rescue operations by helicopter.
- Transfer and services outside of Bhutan.
- Wire transfer fee for transferring tour payment from your bank to Bhutan.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Drinks and Tipping.
- Hotel laundry.
For more information, connect with our tour specialists at JambayangTours@gmail.com.
Mention WEST to EAST BHUTAN TOUR – $ 2500